ТОП песен Настройка гитары Комментарии Топ пользователей

The Living Tombstone - 1000 Doors, аккорды

        Вступление

[Verse]
Am           G            D#dim/F#     Em
So, have you heard of the house on the hill?
            Am           G                 D#dim/F#  Em
I hear it's haunted, and crawling with all types of evil
    C          G           D#dim/F#   Em
But I am not afraid of any legends or lores
           Am         G               D#dim/F#       Em
And I want answers to what might be behind all these doors
Am           G                D#dim/F#  Em
Knocking and waiting for some sort of reply
                 Am     G             D#dim/F#     Em
It seems there's nobody in here and I want to know why
C            G               D#dim/F#    Em
I can feel a shiver crawling way up my spine
           Am                       G              D#dim/F#    Em
But I know there's something that's waiting at the end of the line

[Chorus]
C       G    B        Em
Another door, another question
    Am              G                  D#dim/F#            Em
I'm going 'round in circles, wond'ring when I'll reach the end
    C      G    B                Em
I'm losing, the sense of where I am
    Am              G               D#dim/F#          Em
The hallways got longer and all the walls have turned red

[Verse]
Am                 G              D#dim/F#   Em
I've come to, nine hundred, hands covered in sores
              Am        G                D#dim/F#        Em
Now there are only, one hundred of these spine-chilling doors
    C            G                  D#dim/F#  Em
But I just can't imagine what could be at the end
         Am           G               D#dim/F#    Em
And I am hoping, it's all worth it to my little friend
Am           G                 D#dim/F#    Em
Spooky, what is it that you're hiding from me?
               Am               G                   D#dim/F#      Em
I feel there's something that's missing, don't know what it could be
C               G            D#dim/F#       Em
I just finished opening nine hundred and three
       Am           G                    D#dim/F#  Em
Will I survive it until the end? There's no guarantee

[Chorus]
C        G    B        Em
So many doors, so many questions
   Am               G           D#dim/F#        Em
My eyes are getting heavy and I just want it to end
    C      G        B       Em
I'm losing, my grip on reality
     Am               G              D#dim/F#   Em
I've seen no one else here and now I fear I am dead

[Bridge]
A#                       F#             B          Em
There's just a few more doors, it won't take many more
     Em
Just one at a time
A#                      F#        B                Em
You've got your axe in hand, everything's gonna be fine in the end
   Em
Or so she pretends
F#                     B                          Em
Oh Spooky, I've got a bone, to pick with you when I'm done
     Em
With your little game
F#              B N.C
I open the last door

Don't know what's in store

[Instrumental]
C G D#dim/F# Em
Am G D#dim/F# Em
C G D#dim/F# Em
Am G D#dim/F# Em

[Verse]
    Am       G            D#dim/F#     Em
The final, encounter, was so unforeseen
           Am           G             D#dim/F#           Em
Everything I thought of Spooky wasn't quite what it seemed
    C          G                D#dim/F#       Em
The evidence I came across gave me just the thing
         Am           G              D#dim/F#      Em
To understand more of Spooky and her sad upbringing
Am          G             D#dim/F#      Em
Lost and so lonely and so misunderstood
              Am              G              D#dim/F#        Em
Turns out the thing she loved most to do had done her in good
    C                 G               D#dim/F#       Em
The shock of what had happened lasted year after year
           Am         G             D#dim/F#       Em
And so the family did everything to make her appear

[Chorus]
C         G    B        Em
The final door, the ultimatum
     Am         G              D#dim/F#               Em
Surrounded by a thousand and I can't help but give in
  C       G   B               Em
A mission, to change our history
    Am                G              D#dim/F#      Em
The people will think twice when visited by Spooky

[Outro]
Am
It's Spooky
G
It's Spooky
D#dim/F#
It's Spooky
Em
It's Spooky
Am
It's Spooky
G
It's Spooky
D#dim/F#     Em
It's It's It's-
Am G D#dim/F# Em x2
(Vocalising)
    
Аккорды в подборе (аппликатуры)
Скрыть
G Варианты A Варианты B Варианты C Варианты Em Варианты F# Варианты A# Варианты Am Варианты D#dim Варианты
Оцените подбор:
0
оценок: 0
775
0
Подбор прислал:
Mr.Smith
Каким боем играть песню The Living Tombstone - 1000 Doors? Голосуй!
  • Хотите поделиться видео с разбором песни, кавером или оригиналом?
  • Подобрали альтернативную версию песни (например, проще, без баррэ)?
  • Хотите узнать, как играют эту песню, какой бой?
Видео песни The Living Tombstone - 1000 Doors
Комментарии
–Тональность0+
Шрифт0
Комментарии: 0
Автопрокрутка